Please RSVP if you plan to attend a NCRA meeting. Food at all events is free to members. Non-members are welcome to attend and a small donation is requested to cover the cost of food.
January: Meeting TBD
February 20: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: TBD
March 14-21: POSTPONED! Zero Waste Week!
April 16: 6:00 food/6:30-8:30pm Annual Members Meeting, Location: TBD
May 21: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: Virtual – Contact NCRA for Zoom link
June 18: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: TBD
July 16: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: TBD
August 20: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: TBD
September: Annual Member’s Appreciation Picnic, Date/Location TBD
October 5 & 6: Virtual RU!
November 19: 6:00 food/6:30-9:00pm meeting, Location: TBD
December 4: Zero Food Waste Forum
December 16: NCRA/ZWY Career Connection – 3-4:30pm
- Seeking a job in the fields of materials and resources management, circular economy, and Zero Waste?
- Are you an employer in the fields of materials and resource management, circular economy, and Zero Waste? Do you have a position to fill and need to recruit?
- Are you currently working in the field and have advice to offer as a mentor?
- Would you be interested in hosting a table, providing advice, mentoring, attendees?
- Career Connection Forum is for job seekers, mentors, and employers to connect with career resources, job boards, and get advice on your next career move
- Employers can promote their organization’s open positions to a diverse group of professionals
December 10: Board meetings are usually held via Zoom from 6:30 – 8:30pm on the third Thursday of most months. All interested parties are welcome to join, but may have to limit comments to introductions or specific agenda items. Contact the office for details.